Disable The Secure Boot:
Due the nature of the cheat using a driver, it is important to have this feature disabled in your BIOS. An easy way to know if your Secure Boot is already disabled is by opening the Command Prompt as administrator and write the following lines:
"Bcdedit -Set TESTSIGNING OFF"
In case you receive “Protected by the Secure Policy” status then read this GUIDE to know on how to disable the secure Boot.
There is an easy way to know if your virtualization is enabled or not. Use the task manager then check on Performance tab and finally verify that your virtualization is in effect enabled, otherwise like the BIOS, check how to enable this feature in your CPU model and if your current CPU support this technology.
Other Features That May Cause Conflict With The Cheat And Need To Be Stopped/Disabled:
– Uninstall any PC Cleaning Software or Antivirus (BleachBit, Glary Utilities, CCleaner, FSlint, PC Tuneup, Kaspersky etc…)
– Run msconfig > Click startup > Disable all automatically starting programs > Restart PC
– Run msconfig > Click services > Hide all Microsoft services > Disable all services besides BattlEye Service, EasyAntiEbook and GPU Driver
– Disable Hyper-V (Search > Turn Windows Features on or off > Untick Hyper-V)
– Disable EVERY OVERLAYS POSSIBLE (Origin, Uplay, Steam, WindowsGameBar)
– Disable VT-D in BIOS